Computer Training For Beginners to Intermediate Users
Would you like to become more proficient and understand computers and all that they can do? or is there anything you would like to learn? Our computer training courses have got you covered on all fronts.
If you are interested in undertaking a certain computer usage related or a computer maintenance course we will try to accommodate you in the best possible way.
We at SD Computer services offer tuition at Home and at small businesses to learn IT and some of the basic and, intermediate uses of Computers.
What We Do
Some of the common computer courses we carry out include:
- Understanding and getting the most out of windows 10
- Wireless device set up
- Using email and the internet
- Maintaining your PC/Laptop
- Using software such as Microsoft office word/excel/powerpoint
- Understanding viruses, malware and spyware
- Managing files and folders in windows
- Cutting, copying and pasting.
- Setting up an anti virus, firewall, and how they work.
- Setting up facebook, ebay accounts
These are just some of the common courses we offer, but if there is something you want to learn in particular , please do not hesitate to give us a call and we can see if we can accommodate you, we are always happy to help and try to tailor make something that suits you, our customer. If you require something more advanced please do not hesitate to contact us.
We do not require you to have any prerequisite skills or knowledge to get started in any of our training, you can contact us at any time throughout the year. However one must know how to read and write confidently and understand basic English.